Tuesday, November 9, 2010

WONDERLAND status update

this painting is 'WONDERLAND STATUS UPDATE" cause even if you fall down a hole u still need to stay connected to the life line that is FACEBOOK . ok myspace or twitter depending on ur addiction levels . I would also need to update this blog as well . It amazing to think how we really ever survived before social networking took over the world . I am completely obbsessed with facebook and admite to checking it at least 5 times a day everyday . Sometimes in my recluse world i can feel connected via this . I wake up most morning for my coffee and then too check my facebook , flirt a little and spirt a few pearls of no needed wisdom . OK and then update my status .....lol x

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a Facebook/Twitter fan,but I do like blogger.And it can get mildly addictive...I was only going to stick my toe in the blogger ocean,and now I seem to be caught in a rip...help !-)

    ReplyDelete