Wednesday, September 19, 2012

a colorful story


 A colorful story ...............behold my latest story bridge . Its part of my latest exhibition in Brisbane at the redhill gallery in November . Yes i know its french theme but there is always space for a few new bridges . I am a big fan of white with splashes of color .This idea did not come out of no where  it was inspired from my early "i can be colorful" abstract . This was done over a decade ago now how  the time fly's when your painting  !!!!!!! its 1mt x 1mt and is available via the gallery ........www.redhillgallery.com.au . x

2 comments:

  1. I love the Story Bridge and this is another great painting,but I'd like to see you do a painting of the Goodwill Bridge maybe utilizing the lighthouse from the Maritime Museum as well,like from the angle of this photo -

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/james975/538824088/

    There's just something about the name "Goodwill" and the illusion that it is shaped like a rainbow from this angle in this photo.
    It's Brisbane's rainbow bridge in a way.
    I remember walking across this bridge to see Wolfmother,The Cranberries and Lenny Kravitz play Riverstage this year,and thought it was like crossing the bridge to another magical world,like going to Oz.

    The Story Bridge will always be my favourite Brissy Bridge,but the Goodwill is a close second.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always like reading your positive comments, Brizdaz. Starr's Work is like a magical world, too. :)

      Delete