Tuesday, October 5, 2010

"I feel the need , the need for speed"

Well thats a quote from TOP GUN. a classic 80's movie we all loved even if just for tom and the thought we too might get to have a lamb roast with him. I am not a risk taker at all . I have no interest in anything to do with anything remotely risky . So no jumping out of planes for this girl. Instead i prefer to capture the action all on canvas . I totally love indy /formular one this is a memory from my childhood . My dad would watch this almost every sunday  too me it seemed like it anyways. I admite to finding the whole thing rather interesting ????? so now i love the challenge and patience it takes to paint this series .................lots of detail and concentration is needed with the most complicated of subjects . Tour de france and horse racing are also other favs..........xox

No comments:

Post a Comment