Saturday, April 16, 2011

u gotta know when too stop......................lol

This a preview of my LENNON, portrait. ....................its almost done . I do know when to stop and thats when it looks like him in my paint splattered style . Unlike most other subject matter there is grey area about when to stop .Thank god the portrait has an end in site. This work is three quarters finished i believe a good portrait should be fantastic from beginning too end . I feel pressure with just like all artists do but it always for me been the greatest challenge to nail it with out a doubt .LENNON

2 comments:

  1. Next to Springsteen,Lennon would be my second favourite muso
    (just look at the name of my blog)
    with Sting a close third.

    Great portrait,by the way,too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic portrait! Lennon remains my all time favorite. What a visionary he was.

    ReplyDelete