Friday, December 30, 2011

2012 will be out of this world

Well thats the title of this painting 'out of this world ' .This is one of my favourtie cityscapes of brisbane my home town i can recall painting in the last few years . Being its brisbane and made into a planet its perfect for my new years update . I had a wonderful drama filled christmas , and lets face it they are always the best . lol .2011 for me was a top year , many goals reached and also a realization i am in a very happy place and know who my close friends are that continue to inspire me even if it just seeing them . When working day in day out in solitude i can tell you its nice to just have a coffee and conversation with a real person , not saying i dont love all my cyber world friends as well. So 2012 will be massive year for me with 2 major solos this year i wont have time to scratch myself . I am so excited and positive about 2012 both personally and career wise. So 2012 i will be drinking french champagne to celebrate your arrival and 2011 you shall be missed .x

2 comments:

  1. Love your work&Love your writing! You are such an amazing Talent and like no one else in the world :-) Thank you for sharing your gift with me and the world...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Star.
    That's a great painting of Brisbane.
    Which reminds me,did you see Steve Whiltshire draw a detailed drawing of Brisbane from memory after only going on the Brisbane Wheel once?
    I did a post called "Stephen Wiltshire draws Brisbane from Memory" which you can view by copying this link into your browser;

    http://brizdazz.blogspot.com/2011/12/stephen-wiltshire-draws-brisbane-from.html

    There is a time-lapse You Tube of him doing it over four days.

    I've got a bottle of Moet waiting to be uncorked at midnight,too.I can't wait to see in 2012.It should be an exciting year.
    Cheers !

    ReplyDelete