Friday, March 11, 2016

Wedding bouquet paintings .


So happy to announce that I am going to paint wedding bouquets for blushing brides . I have been painting my floral bouquet series for many years and due to its popularity and similarity to a wedding bouquet have decided why not put it out there . I have recently been surrounded by so many brides and weddings that I realised just how important a brides choice in floral was . Every girls choice is unique and colour combinations differ as they reflect you wedding colour and theme  . Art lasts a life time just like your happily ever after so really there is no better way remember your ' BEST DAY EVER ' . Of course you would have to like my bright bold style girls lol . 


The process is simple you just submit a photo of your wedding bouquet and I turn it into a work of art . It's painted on a 40cm X 40cm stretched canvas ready to hang for 550.00 AUD . I do my arty thing too and make it look like art and not just a photo of your bouquet as that's what those incredible wedding photographers are for . You might want a bridal white back ground or a pretty in pink or even a something blue all choices that together we can make ..........yes I have an amazing eye for colour combinations and you will then have a peice of highly collectable art by STARR . You will always know as the years past that that beautiful floral painting hanging in your home was actually was your wedding bouquet . All my galleries of course can help you or www.starrfineart.com for global or non represented states in Australia inquires .⭐️



No comments:

Post a Comment