Saturday, April 7, 2012

happy easter !!!!!!!!

happy easter everyone ........................OHHHHHHH how i love bunnies , the furry kind . Not those amazing mashmello kinds that come in molds and u roll them in coconut that i fondly remember from my childhood . OK i loved them as well . Being a big Alice in wonderland fan of course i love the icon of the white rabbit . MAGICAL . The other bunny that interests me in the playboy bunny , a very tacky modern cult icon in its own right . I do admit to having playboy bunnies seat covers . Like i said a tacky trashy ICON. I guess one girls fairy-tale can be different to the next girls . Let not forget the chocolate bunnies OMG so good ,  i am a huge cabury bunny girl . It dose not get any better than that . Of course being a good catholic girl i do know the real meaning of easter and i am sure it will make my grandmother's easter by seeing me frocked up in a church . This is a quiet a rare sight these day !!!!!!!!!! so HAPPY EASTER everyone.x

No comments:

Post a Comment